CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010










I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Was dialated to 3cm and 50% effaced. My doctor said, since I'm 39 weeks, I could be induced anytime if I wanted to. I had decided to wait until next week and decide then until she told me Dr Oravits (who delivered Jacob) was covering for her Wed and also this weekend. I called Jared and we decided to schedule the induction for tomorrow. Jared picked Jacob up from school and they went to TSC to pick up a ton of wood pellets. It took several trips but they hauled it all home in the car. Around 8:00 we took the boys over to Aunt Missy's house. They are staying with her while were in the hospital. Kenzie is spending and she had fun playing Mario Kart with Uncle Jared.

2 comments:

Grandma for the 5 th time said...

It's baby day...Woo Woo. And baby makes 5. I hope so much this is an easy delivery. I'm waiting to hear what this little guy will be called, how big and how long and how his mother is. And add the father and children to that long list of waiting. Grandma R will be just fine.

Waiting in Georgia said...

Enoch Thaddeus Joel. Didn't Jared let something like that slip at one point?