CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010








Eli is two weeks old today. He's still a very content little guy. During the night he wakes about every 4 hours to nurse and he rarely fuses during the day. Jacob and Adam woke up around 8:30 this morning. We watched Sid during breakfast. After breakfast the boys arranged the stools and pretended it was their car. They said the ball was their baby and put it in the car seat. They also played with legos for a little while. We went outside for about an hour until it was time to leave for school. After dropping Jacob off at school we headed to a nearby park. Adam and I ate lunch at the picnic table before playing on the playground. We had fun on the bouncy teeder todder. Adam kept getting off to go get batteries or fill up our gas. He found some sticks and pretended they were his tools. Adam also enjoyed climbing and going down the slides. Eli slept the entire time in the carrier. We got home around 2:15. I worked on organizing my coupons on the back deck while Adam played and Eli nursed. Then I did a 30 min run out there. When Jacob saw me at school today he held his arms open as he walked to give me a big hug. Jared got home from work around 5pm. Jacob liked watching Daddy change the oil in his car. We stayed outside until dinnertime. After dinner the boys sat at the table to draw. Adam drew me several pictures and I enjoyed listening to him tell me about his drawings.

4 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

OK, so where are the drawings? And where is the video of him telling about one of them? Next time this happens, please make sure you have that new digital video tuned up and ready to capture his story.

I also think a video of Adam and Jacob each holding Eli might be in order.

Melissa said...

Wow, it's hard to believe he's already 2 weeks old. I'm all caught up reading the blogs today. I've been busy packing so haven't got on in a few days. We have to be out of the house in a week and a half. And then since we will be staying at Grandpa's house for awhile, we probably won't have a computer for a few weeks. I'll have to go to mom's and use her computer to stay caught up.

Mom R said...

Woo, that littlest guy is waking up to the world. Adam looks like such a soft little pillow for Eli. Thanks so much for the picture. It's always a good start to the day.

mom s said...

I love the picture of Eli smiling.
Nice to see the storytime picture of all of you too!