CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010




Uncle Rody meets Eli.



Happy Birthday Mom!!!






Boys watching the video of Jacob's performance.




The boys were up around 8:30. This morning we called Nana and sang Happy Birthday to her. The boys played together with legos most of the morning. Jacob made my coffee. He likes to pour in the grounds and water and turn it on for me. I forgot to mention the other day that Adam got into my coffee grounds and ate some. After taking Jacob to school we went to meijer for a few things and then headed home. We picked Jacob up from school at 3:45. From there we headed over to Mom's house to celebrate her birthday. I helped Mom make pizza's for dinner. My sisters and their families also came over. And Jared came there from work. After dinner we had cake and ice cream. This evening Jacob's school was performing on stage at the theator for Literacy Night. He stayed close to his teacher and held her hand as they walked. The place was full and we (with Nana and Papa) sat near the back row. Jacob really seemed to be enjoying himself as he sat with his teachers and his class. And he did such a great job on stage (I hope I can figure out how to post the video from our new digital camcorder). When we met him afterwards he held up his hand to give me a high five. They handed out books for the kids and milk and cookies. We got home around 8:30.

2 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

Great pictures! (I have not watched the videos yet, but you can be sure I will as soon as I write this!)

Eli's eyes are so wide and alert in that shot of him!

And Jacob is wearing such a wonderful T-shirt with his name and hand prints! Did he make that at school for his program?

And Adam on the sofa engages the camera with his eyes -- he appears to enjoy having his picture taken.

And the birthday party looks and sounds fun. You are all know how to party! Happy birthday, Nana!

Kimmy said...

Yes, Jacob made the T-shirt at school and was very excited to wear it.