CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010










Eli woke up around 5:30am. After nursing and tucking him back in bed I did my am exercises. Jared had to leave for work a little early this morning. After my exercises I lay back in bed until the boys woke up. Jacob and Adam crawled in bed with me around 8:15. We watched Sid during breakfast. After breakfast the boys got out the zoo animals and barn to play with. I put pictures into books and then labeled all my books. The boys liked looking at the pictures with me. Eli was up around 9:30. It was a beautiful day outside, low 60's and sunny. While Jacob was at school we went to the UPS, Goodwill, and Meijer. While we were driving Adam had a major diarrhea accident in his carseat. I pulled over into a parking lot to clean him up. It took a lot of wet wipes to clean up him, his car seat, and the van seat. We got to Jacob's school early and watched him playing outside. Got home around 4pm. Enjoyed some time outside until dinnertime. After dinner we got out the legos to play with. Jared got home from helping Bruce and Mel with moving around 7:30. The boys played in the tub until pj time. Jacob sure thought it was funny when Daddy tried to put Eli into Jacob's pj's. Then Adam laughed when we tried to put Eli's pj's on him. The boys were tucked in bed around 9pm and fell asleep very quickly.

7 comments:

Mom R said...

I'm beginning to think that Eli looks a little like Jared. Anyone else think so?

Kimmy said...

I think so too.

Uncle Dee said...

And I remember that Kimmy's mom pointed that out weeks ago! I agreed with her then -- and I agree with you two now.

Uncle Dee said...

Yep, I just went back and read all the comments since Eli's birth (you'd think I have nothing better to do) and found that on March 17 Mom S pointed out that Eli looks like his daddy. (Whew! while I was looking I was getting worried because it took me so long to find it -- I was afraid there might be more evidence of a wacky memory here.)

Jared said...

Uncle Dee, we have 60+ years of wackiness documented about you.

LRuss...A Butler Grad said...

Go Butler...Go Butler...Go Butler...Go Butler!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think Dee is 60 yet.

mom s said...

Nice to see all the confirmations on Eli's resemblance. Great searching from your Uncle Dee. If we ever need to find an old comment we know who to contact.