CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010












Between 11:30 and 5am Eli woke 3 times to nurse. Adam came in our bed around 8:00. Daddy got up with Adam and Jacob to let me sleep in but I couldn't get back to sleep. The boys played with legos and also got out the expert legos. I did some writing in Eli’s baby book. Adam kept going to check and see if Eli was awake yet. At 10:30 I woke him up to feed him. While I was nursing him Jacob brought me a glass of water. He asked Adam to hold it while he got a tv tray to set up by me. Daddy and Adam took Jacob to school today. Jacob picked a couple pictures to take of his new baby brother. Daddy and Adam went to Home Depot and got closet doors for the boys bedroom. While they were gone I cleaned up the house some and then took a nap in the chair while holding Eli. We slept for a couple hours and got up after Daddy and Adam left to pick Jacob up from school. Jacob did some nice drawings on paper. Adam enjoyed decorating paper with stickers. After dinner Jared did some work on the closet in the boys room. I organized my coupons. At bedtime tonight Jacob wanted Eli to lay in his bed for a little while. Then Adam also wanted him to have a turn on his bed. As we talked about Eli Adam said, “I was wishing for him.” Jacob and Adam were asleep by 9:30.

3 comments:

LRuss said...

Sweet, sweet pictures. It would seem that life at the ranch is just movin' on. See you all in two more sleeps.

Uncle Dee said...

Grandma R beat me to it again: yes, sweet pictures and sweet stories. It does sound as if life has just moved along without much of a hitch. I am sure it is fun to have Daddy around to drive to school.

Vikki's Blog said...

Im sorry I didnt call you today, I was so busy at work and then I took a nap when i got home. I have to work tomarrow 2 hrs earlier than normal but I get out at 1 so I guess its ok. I will call you tomarrow. Give the boys a kiss for me and tell them I love them. I love you and Jar too. Night!