CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 19, 2010












We headed to Mom's house around 6:45am. Jared had left his car there yesterday so he went to work from there. Jacob and Adam stayed with Nana while I went to the grocery store. Eli slept in the carrier while I did my shopping. Got back to Mom's house around 9:15. The boys were building with blocks. Mom and I watched some home videos. Eli had a doctor appointment at 1:40. Adam and Jacob wanted to stay with Nana. Jared came with me to the appointment. Eli weighed 8lbs 3.1oz and was 21.5in long. They were very busy at the office today. It was after 3:00 and the doctor still wasn't in the room yet. Jared had to get back to work so Mom came with the boys to pick us up. We stopped at a couple store, the gas station, and Tim Horton's before taking Mom home. We got home around 5:30 and ate a late dinner. This evening Jacob set up his "camera" and wanted to take pictures of Eli on our bed. The boys also had fun playing doctor with him.Then they wanted to take care of me too. Jacob put the doctor kit lid on my belly to take a x-ray. Adam ran to get me some medicine (sticking his had in the dogs water bowl).

1 comments:

mom s said...

I love the curly hairdoo on Eli. So cute! Great tub picture of Jacob and Adam with their big smiles.