CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 22, 2010














I got up with Eli around 5am. After tucking him back in bed I did some exercises. Jared left for work but had to come back because he'd forgotten his badge. I lay back down until the boys woke up around 8:00. Adam was up first with some major diarrhea. It was a mess from his bed and trailed to a puddle by his potty. I got him cleaned up and had him lay in our bed while I cleaned the rest of the mess up. Adam came running out of the bedroom saying, "Eli's eyes are open! You wanna come see?" Soon Jacob was awake too. He sat at the counter to eat some cheerios but soon started puking. Adam had a lot of bad diarrhea throughout the day. Jacob puked a couple times this morning and just lay on the couch until around 1:00. Then he started acting better and asked to play with the blocks. Adam had a lot of fun playing with the fishing set from Grandma. The boys sat at the table to draw. Jacob wanted to write out a grocery list and asked me how to spell items for his list. Jared got home around 5pm. We had a 5:40 appointment to get pictures taken with Eli but I rescheduled those for tomorrow. This evening Eli and I went to Salvation army so I could get a shirt to wear for our pictures. Jacob and Adam were excited to stay home with Daddy. They made a bird feeder from a juice carton. I picked up some bird food so they could fill the feeder after we got home. They sure were excited about their feeder.

2 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

Well, I am glad the boys got better in the course of the day! It seems like another full and active day.

Jacob's grocery list is super. I can read all the items. He writes so clearly -- and he seems to know what sorts of things he needs to keep his family well fed.

Grandma R said...

The littlest guy just seems to sleep everywhere. What a baby! Lists are important. Go Jacob.