CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010


















The boys were all up around 8:30 this morning. During breakfast we watched Sid the Science kid. Jacob and Adam played with legos while I nursed and then held Eli. I also worked on getting my coupons ready for shopping on Friday. The boys sat at the table to draw. Adam also played with playdoh. Jacob asked me how to spell Eli’s name but when I went to show him by writing it he said, “No, just tell me the letters.” He also asked the same for Adam's name. After lunch the boys played with legos. It was 75 degrees outside today so we went out there for a while. It was sunny and windy. I sat on the glider and worked more on my coupons. Eli napped inside for a couple hours. The boys played with legos and then drew with markers at the table. They hid under the table on Daddy when he got home from work. We went outside until dinnertime. Jared and I sat on the glider and the boys did some digging in the dirt. After dinner the boys played with their bruder vehicle and beans. Both boys helped me give Eli a bath this evening. Then I gave them each a couple syringes to play with during their bath. They had fun squirting those in the tub. Jacob and Adam were tucked in their beds shortly after 9:00. Eli cuddled with Daddy while I did my evening run.

3 comments:

Lela said...

Looks like Adam is doing a good job with winking. Eli looks so old with his eyes open and just a little guy when he's sleeping on his tummy. The table looks great. Your grandma would be so happy that you have it. Isn't the weather great.

mom s said...

Those are sure some sweet and happy boys. I think the table and server look great. I like how your put the cute bear stuff on the server. Grandma would be very happy that you have it, I know.

Melissa said...

Love that picture of Jacob and Adam together. I think it's the 9th picture down. Sooo cute.