CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009









The boys both have colds so we stayed home from church. We did go to TSC to get antibiotics for Sammy. It was another sunny day, though not as warm as yesterday. The boys really enjoyed watching Daddy put the snowplow on the tractor. The legos were played with a lot today. Adam took a 3 hr nap this afternoon. Jacob and Adam took separate baths this evening. They both enjoyed the extra space in the tub to splash around in. I made an apple pie. Jared is cheering for the Colts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were Jacob and Adam ever able to get the Legos away from their father? Was he willing to share?

mom s said...

Hi, Cute pictures. I'm sorry I haven't commented in so long. Much going on right now. I love you all. I will be praying for my boys to feel better.

MOM R said...

The colts...we went to bed. Couldn't stand the suspense. Man...was I surprised when the headlines in the star this morning were BELIEVE! It's been the talk of the town. The star has a super funny article by Kravits. You should read it. I think on a given Sunday...Colts might be the best. Pacers beat the Celts as well Sat. night. Not a good weekend for Boston in Indy.