CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Kisses for Truman.




The boys woke up just as I was finishing my last exercise. We watched Clifford during breakfast. Around 9:00 we headed to church. Right away Adam walked over to Lanny (helper) and said, “Mommy poked Sammy in the butt.” There was only one other girl (4yr old) there today so Lanny didn't stay long. We had fun there and left around 11:30. Jacob complained about going to school and begged to come home with me. He cried as I left but again did great soon after that. One of Jacob's teachers was gone today and there was another new helper in his class. Adam and I did some shopping until it was time to pick Jacob up. As I buckled Jacob in his car seat he said, “I’m really gonna miss Lauren.” He told me some fun things that they did today. The story they read today he thought was pretty funny and he laughed as he told me all about it. We got home around 4pm. After reading I tucked Adam in for a nap though he never did fall asleep. Daddy got him up soon after getting home from work. The legos were played with until dinnertime. After dinner we watched Cars. Jacob also played with legos while watching the movie. Jared had class this evening. I worked on hemming some pants for Jared. The boys were tucked in bed by 9pm.

1 comments:

mom s said...

So did Lanny ask for details about Sammy??? I'm glad Jacob enjoyed school and only cried as you left. He probably is more affected by losing Grandpa than we think. They were very close and good buddies.