CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009






The boys slept in until 9:00 again. We played Christmas music during breakfast. Jacob and Adam both enjoyed playing with the Little People Nativity set. We watched Bob the builder. Jared met us at Jacob's school for a Family Festival and art show. Jacob was very excited about this and especially about Daddy coming to his school. They had all the kids artwork hanging up on the walls in the lunchroom. After lunch we went to Jacob's room and he showed us some of his favorite things in there. We went home to drop off the car and then drove to the grain elevator for chicken food. The boys said hi to the man loading the food. The man asked us to wait so he could go inside and get suckers for the boys. We stopped at meijer for a couple things and then went to Best Buy. Jared got his Christmas present early, a GPS. He's looking forward to using it on our GA trip. At home I tucked Adam in for a nap. Jared checked out his new GPS. I worked on packing the car with Jacob's help. He was so funny and wanted to pack everything in plastic bags. Jacob added things to my check list and told me what he'd wrote. We woke Adam up just before dinnertime. I gave Jared a haircut. This evening we took a drive so I could practice driving a manual and Jared could play with his GPS. I sure had a hard time taking off after stopping on a hill. We got home around 8:30. I gave the boys a quick bath and then tucked them in bed. Jared went to bed at 9pm.

1 comments:

mom s said...

Nice that daddy to go to Jacob's school. I can just imagine how excited he was. Someday, I'll come over and go with you to take him to school so I can see his school.