CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Time to wake up Daddy.



Tale our picture Mommy.


Bedtime reading.


I got up at 6:00 to do my am exercises. After I finishing I went and cuddled in bed with Jacob as he was laying there awake. After Adam woke up we all went down to wake up Daddy. After getting our Sat am drinks/donuts we found a parking spot downtown so we could sit and watch the Christmas parade. The boys filled their bags with candy. There was so much that even the boys got tired of picking it up. We all had fun and enjoyed watching the parade. We stopped at Walmart and then Best Buy before going home. The boys ate a late lunch and then we went outside to enjoy the beautiful day. The boys watched Daddy changed the rear light bulb in the van. Adam rode the tractor on Daddy’s lap as they took the trash down the road. Jacob collected eggs in the hay and then climbed to the top of the hay pile with Daddy. Adam climbed about halfway up before coming back down. We went inside around 3pm and I tucked Adam in for a late nap. It took him awhile to fall asleep. We got our tie die shirt done for the GA trip. Jacob helped me make dough for rolls and some choc. chip cookies. Then I made an apple pie. Tomorrow were celebrating Thanksgiving with my family. Adam woke up around 5:30. I did my afternoon run before dinner. I got the rolls done and made another pie after dinner. Then I worked on folding and putting away the laundry. The boys played with legos. They were acting very tired. We tucked them in bed a little early, around 8:30.

0 comments: