CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Going to get some leaves.


Mowing the lawn.


Jacob wore this hat for a long time this evening.

Watching Daddy play the Wii Fit.



After the boys were up and dressed we headed outside to take care of Sammy. It was a chilly morning, burr. We came inside for breakfast and watched the tractor video. Then we sat at the computer to watch some construction videos on there. Jacob wanted to paint his acorn that he’d cut out at school. I had the boys wear paint shirts while painting today. Jacob was not very happy about this at first but soon really liked the fact that he could just wipe his hand on his shirt rather than a paper towel. They both had a great time painting. We read lots of books and also played with legos until it was time to leave for school. Jacob did cried as I left but Miss Tiff said he stopped as soon as he sat at the lunch table. He told her he wasn’t going to eat any of his lunch but ended up eating all of it. She said he did great the rest of the day. At home Adam and I played with the fishing game. Then we went outside for about an hour. It was cold and windy. We played in the fort. Adam sits behind the little latter and pretend to be driving me to school. Then he chased me around in the grass pretending to be Frank. We kicked the soccer ball around and Adam really had fun doing that. Adam hauled some leaves onto the deck so he could mow them with the lawn mower (cart). We came inside and read books until it was time to leave. Jacob gave me a big hug when I saw him. He said he had a fun day at school. While Adam was napping Jacob and I played with legos. Then we cuddled on the couch. He loves to be tickled and kept saying, “tickle me again Mommy.” Jacob giggled as we hid on Daddy as he walked in the house and sat on the rocking chair that we were hiding behind. Then Jacob and I “scared” him. We woke Adam just before dinnertime. During dinner Jacob told us that he’d learned the chicken dance and the squirrel dance at school. He smiled as Daddy and I did the chicken dance. Jacob also mentioned that Miss Tiff is going to be gone from school for a while because she is taking someone to a hospital far away. After dinner I sat with the boys at the tables and they had fun doing their truck/car sticker story books. I talked with Vikki on the phone. Daddy went outside to collect eggs and lock up the chickens. Both boys were happy to go out with him. The boys enjoyed watching Daddy do some Wii Fit this evening. They were tucked in bed around 9pm.

3 comments:

Grandma R said...

Blue hat weather has arrived in Michigan. I'm still impressed with how the camera makes the hat color really intense. I'm at the church this morning doing more knitting and printing out some stuff I need. Our printer isn't printing. Might need a new one. Love you all. How many sleeps till Ga? I've got to figure that out.

Uncle Dee said...

Well, it sounds as if the school thing has been eased quite a bit. I am glad. A little hiccup of making sure Mommy knows he would really rather be with her .

mom s said...

They sure look cute in their hats!