CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009



Jacob's solution to not being able to keep his eye's open for the picture.




I got up at 6:00 to exercise. The boys were up just before 8:00 and they woke Daddy up. After church we stopped at meijer for some groceries. We made a pizza for lunch. After lunch the boys played with legos and automoblox. I felt very tired and took a nap on the couch. Adam and Jacob cuddled with me some. At 2:30 I read some books with Adam and then tucked him in for a nap. Then I did my afternoon run. Jared and Jacob played with legos while watching football. Then Jacob sat at the table to draw with markers. Jared and I started a game of Tonk. Mom, Vikki, and Kenzie came over and we had fun playing Tonk. Jacob continued drawing and also played a game on Vikki’s phone. Adam woke up around 5:30. Mom, Kenzie, and Vikki headed home just before dinnertime. The rest of the evening was spent playing with legos and automoblox. The boys were tucked in bed around 9pm.

2 comments:

Grandma R said...

Jacob...what a nice picture of your eyes. I hope you keep your eyes open for all your pictures. They make the photo look very nice. See you soon. 16 more sleeps till we see you. Tell Adam I said hello.

Vikki's Blog said...

lol silly boys!!!