CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 12, 2010




I didn't go to bed until 4:00 last night and I got up early this morning. Adam and Eli were up around 7am and I woke up Jacob around 8:00. Nana watched the boys while I did my coupon shopping. When I got back Jacob and Adam were eating lunch and Eli was napping. We watched a video from Nana's camping trip. Vikki bought an old Little People set to keep at Nana's house and the boys love playing with those. Kenzie has some paintbrush markers that the boys liked painting with. I gave my Dad a haircut on the deck outside. Adam came out to play while I did that. Around 2:00 I headed over to the hospital to get my blood drawn. I brought Eli with me. He was fun and the ladies enjoyed seeing him. The receptionist carried him around to show other workers. He sure was chatty as he sat on my lap during my blood draw. Jared came to Mom's house after work. Eli took a 3 hr nap. This evening we took Jacob and Adam to Aunt Missy's house to spend the night. We stayed there to visit for awhile. On the way home we stopped at Tim Horton's for a capuccino. My parents were there and I went inside to say hi to them. We got home just after 9pm. Jared and I had popcorn and watched I Love Lucy.


Pictures from the next few days:

















0 comments: