CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009








The boys were up around 8:30. Adam picked the truck video to watch this morning. After breakfast Jacob sat at the counter and made many different designs on the light bright. This morning the boys did lots of coloring with markers. Jacob didn’t want me to look at his pictures until he was done with them so he could surprise me. We listened to some Christmas music and Adam showed me his cute dance moves. As we drove away from Jacob's school (after dropping him off) Adam said, “I wanna go back now and get Jacob.” When I told Jacob this later Jacob smiled and said, “I’m glad he said that.” We went to the mall to do a little Christmas shopping. Then Adam had a great time playing at the mall play area. He sat on the pile of grapes and said it was his water truck. He'd get down to tell me something and then give me a high five saying, “See ya in farm country.” We got home from school around 4pm. The boys and I took care of the animals and collected eggs. Then we cleaned up toys and things from the yard. Were supposed to be getting a snow storm. I tucked Adam in for a late nap. He was very tired and went to sleep right away. We opened his bedroom door before dinner but he didn’t wake up until around 7pm so he ate a late dinner. The boys played with legos a little this evening. We enjoyed watching Daddy play Wii Sports and then Wii Fit. The boys wanted to read bedtime stories on our bed tonight. They were tucked in bed by 9pm.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Finally, we got the computer fixed so I can leave comments again. Now I have some catching up to do. Glad you're feeling better.

LR said...

That little Adam is a sleeper. Sleeps till 7 and then back in bed by 9. What a kid. We had our first snow early Monday morning. Woke up to white. It's gone for now.

mom s said...

Did Jacob color that picture all by himself? Great job. I love how Adam wanted to go back and get Jacob right away. So sweet!
Nice Pictures. I love those boys!