CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009








Jared is working in Indiana until tomorrow. I was up to exercise at 6:00. The boys woke shortly after 8:00. We listened to Christmas music while eating breakfast. The boys played with legos for a while and then sat at thc counter to draw with markers. While Jacob was at school Adam and I did some shopping. I was talking on the phone with Jared and Adam said, “When Daddy comes home I wanna go to Home Depot, ok?” I lay Adam down for a nap around 4:30. Jacob and I went outside to take care of the animals. Burr, it was cold out there. Adam never did go to sleep. This evening we watched Lady and the Tramp (forwarding thru the “scary” parts). We also watched the video from Jacob’s birth. While we were watching the video I turned around to check on Adam. He had gotten a wet wipe and was dunking it in his cup of milk and wringing it out on the carpet. At bedtime the boys were rubbing and kissing my belly (their baby brother). Jacob saw my belly jump as the baby gave a good kick. He thought that was pretty silly. Adam now loves kissing my belly and asks, "Whats baby saying (something Jacob asks all the time)." At bedtime the boys talked with Daddy on the phone. Adam reminded him about wanting to go to Home Depot.

1 comments:

mom s said...

Such precious boys. They love their baby brother so much already. Can't wait til that baby gets here for us to hold and kiss.