CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009











Jared and I were in the nursery during second service today at church. From church we headed over to my parents house. Today we had our Christmas party with my Dad's side of the family. My parents rode with us to my Aunt Debbie's house. We also picked up Kenzie on the way. The party started at 2:00. The kids all had fun playing together and we had a nice time visiting with family. From the party we went to Hailey's school Christmas program which started at 7:00. She did a great job at that. We got home shortly after 9pm.

3 comments:

Jacob and Adam's Uncle Dee said...

Cute pictures of all the cousins on the stairs. What a great group! I can't believe how big Jack is getting to be!

mom s said...

Nice pictures Kimmy. You are always so quick to get them posted too.

Melissa said...

Love the pictures of the kids on the steps.