CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009






The boys were up around 8:30. Jacob pretended his ruler was a GPS and said to me, “my GPS says turn west on east southwest road” After breakfast we started working on baking cut out Christmas cookies. We made a couple batches to give to my Mom. Then after lunch we/I worked on decorating them. The boys would decorate some, play for a while, and then come back to decorate. At 3pm I tucked Adam in for a nap. It took him a while to fall asleep even though he was very tired. Jacob helped me unload the dishwasher. He asked for a cookie saying, “my heart is beating for a cookie” I did my afternoon run. Before coming home Jared took his final exam for an online class. He did great on both exams this week. Adam woke up around 6:30 and we ate a late dinner. We had pizza rolls for dinner, which the boys loved. After dinner we watched some lego videos on the computer. Then Jacob wanted Daddy to help him build a house with his legos. The boys were tucked in bed around 9:30.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think Santa will bring Jared some new shirts?

mom s said...

Amazing seeing all those undecorated cookies. Thanks for making me the wonderful delicious cookies. I love you!!!!!