CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009














The boys woke up just before I'd finished my am exercises. After breakfast they got out the car mat and played with automoblox and matchbox cars on it. Adam sat at the counter and was playing with the light bright. Then I noticed him sticking a little nail brush in his milk and brushing milk onto the light bright. We watched a home video so I could label it. The boys had fun making birthday cards for Hailey. Then Jacob said he had a good idea and asked if they could take their Bruder vehicles outside to dig in the snow. They had fun playing with their diggers in the snow. Around 12:30 we headed over to ToysRUs. The boys both agreed that they'd rather go to Nana's than the toy store. So I called up Nana and asked if she wanted to walk around the toys store with us and she met us there. The boys sure had fun looking at all the toys. We got to Nana's around 2:30. Right away Adam got out the Baby Einstein video to watched. Around 3:30 I tucked him in for a nap. We watched some of Mom's home videos. Jacob asked Nana to come sit by him on the couch for some cuddle time. Jared came to Mom's from work. Soon Vikki was there also. Mel and her family got there around 6pm. They brought over roast, chicken, carrots, and potatoes for dinner. Mom also made rolls. After dinner Hailey, who turned 6 yesterday, opened her presents. She sure was excited about all the things she got. Jacob was right there to help her open presents saying, "I can help you with that." My parents handed me and my sisters each an envelope to bless us and our families with a gift - THANK YOU MOM AND DAD! We all commented how my Dad didn't even know how to spell our names (which were written on the envelopes). Then it was time for cake and ice cream. Hailey had picked out cotton candy ice cream which was really yummy. After eating my Dad had my sisters and I sit together and again handed each of us another envelope (names spelled correctly). We opened them to find a note saying, "WE LOVE YOU." What great parents we have! The kids sure had a fun time playing together. Mom and I helped Hailey learn how to sew with her new sewing machine. We got home shortly after 10pm.

1 comments:

mom s said...

What great kids we have. WE LOVE YOU!!!