CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jacob is in the middle of the back row (between the green and red shirts).








Before Adam was awake Jacob wrapped the Christmas gift that he'd picked out for him. Adam was up around 9:00 and he helped me wrapped Jack's gift. We also wrapped Daddy's gifts. After breakfast we watched Sesame Street. Jacob was very excited about his school program today and practiced some this morning. The boys got out the tools to play with. Jacob wanted me to call him up so he could come to my house and fix my gas pipes. Around noon we left to take Jacob to school. Back at home I tucked Adam in for a nap. While he slept I did some cleaning. Shortly after 2:00 I woke up Adam and we headed to school for the Winter program. Jared was already there and Nana arrived soon after I did. Jacob smiled and waved when he saw us as he stood on stage. He had such a cute smile on his face and did a great job singing. I was so proud of him and really enjoyed the program. Afterwards we had cookies and milk. From school we headed over to the Dollar store so the boys could buy something using their money. Jacob picked out some airplanes and Adam picked out a squishy octopus. Then we went to McDonalds for ice cream. The boys had a great time playing in the play area. We got home around 5:30. After dinner the boys played with legos. They also had fun with the play mats. I did some dusting and vacuuming. The boys were tucked in bed shortly after 9pm.

0 comments: