CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 7, 2009











I was feeling much better this morning. Jacob woke up just after I’d finished my am exercises. Adam slept in until 9:30. We enjoyed listening to Christmas music during breakfast. Adam didn’t eat much for breakfast but did like the Gatorade slushy I made. The boys sat on my bed and looked at the big dictionary book together. We watched the tractor video. It's hard to believe that I'm in the third trimester of this pregnancy already. The baby is moving a lot and get the hiccups often. While Jacob was at school Adam and I did some shopping. We got back to school early and watched Jacob playing outside. Jacob was proud to tell me that he stood, hand over his heart, to say the pledge with the class today. I tucked Adam in for a nap around 4:30. Jacob played with his light bright until dinnertime. We woke Adam up just before dinner was ready. After dinner Jared played some Wii sports. Then we had fun playing hide and seek in the dark. We turn off all the lights and the boys used their Stars necklaces as flashlights. Jacob and Adam asked Daddy to be a tornado saying they were "tornado chasers." As I tucked Adam in his bed he said, "I want you to leave the door open so I can call you if I puke and then I can lay on the couch." Jared is studying for class finals this week.

3 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

Those first pictures on the bed are cute. A box can be such a lot of fun.

I hope Adam did not do a lot of puking; and I hope that TJ did not hiccup too much and disturb your sleep!

Melissa said...

I love how Jacob says the Pledge. You need to get that on video and put it on the blog.

Melissa said...

Well, now I see that you did put a video on of Jacob saying the Pledge. I was just too far behind and didn't see it yet. Very cute and glad you put it on.