CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009






Jacob fell asleep on the couch around 7:00 last night. I got up at 6am to exercise and then lay back down for a little while until the boys woke at 9. We watched the tractor video during breakfast. Jacob was hungry this morning and ate 3 bowls of cheerios for breakfast. I took the dogs outside and when I came back in Adam was running around naked saying, “I took my clothes off! I took my clothes off!” We called and talked to Max who turned 4 years old today. It was fun listening to Jacob talk with him. Their pretty excited about being the same age. The boys played with legos until it was time to leave for school. While Jacob was in school Adam and I did some shopping. Jacob gave his teacher a big hug before leaving. I tucked Adam in for a nap around 4:30. Jacob helped me make a meatloaf for dinner. Jared got home around 5pm. He and Jacob played with legos until dinner was ready. Adam slept thur dinner. We woke him up at 7:00 and he ate then. Usually the boys are in their pj’s by 8:30 but tonight we didn’t even noticed the time until it was after 9pm.

0 comments: