CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve









Ice cream.





I still didn’t feel too well this morning so I skipped my am exercises and slept until the boys woke up around 8:30. After breakfast we played a game of Candyland. I got caught up on laundry and then vacuumed the house. The boys did some drawing and cutting until lunchtime. They had a fun time fishing with the fishing set Grandma made them. Then they played with matchbox cars on the car mat. I tucked Adam in for a nap around 2:30. Jacob typed at the computer. Jared got out of work early and picked Kenzie up from Nana’s house. Kenzie helped me peel potatoes for dinner. I also made an apple pie. Jared fixed the corn burner, which wasn’t working today. Adam woke up around 4:30. The boys watched Kenzie (and Daddy) play Mario Kart. We rented video’s to watch this evening starting with a Bob the Builder movie. We had round steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn for dinner and the boys ate pizza. Tonight we ate dinner in the living room while watching a movie. After dinner we watched Up and then Ratatouille. Tucked the boys in bed around 10:30. After playing a game of dice we put in the last movie, Duplicity. We stopped the movie to watch the ball drop and had some sparkling grape juice. Kenzie was asleep pretty quickly after that. I didn’t care for the last movie and fell asleep towards the end of it. We were in bed around 2pm. Happy New Year!

4 comments:

mom s said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Nice fishing game grandma R made the boys. Looks like lots of fun. She's so talented! I'm glad Kenzie had fun with you guys. Nice she helped you with the potatoes...She loves cooking and baking. I sure hope you are feeling really good now. You took great pictures once again.
We announced that next year New Year's Eve is at out house....Mark your calendar.

Mom R said...

Happy New Year as well from the south! I'm working on a quilt top. Almost finished but taking a break. It's a Christmas quilt. Humm...I think I have a little time to finish it. Fun to see the fish out swimming. We'll need to see who is the best fisherman...Jacob, Andrew or Adam!

Melissa said...

Happy New Year! I'm trying to catch up on you're blog again. I see I've gotten a little behind again. Hopefully soon I'll be back to doing mine again. Love ya!

Grandma R said...

I see the waste basket is being used. Helps to stay organized. My feet have been COLD all day long. It's cold outside.