CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Our new duvet cover - thank you Lela!







Officer Jacob.



Adam waiting for a turn with the police jacket.

Officer Adam.

The boys slept until around 9:00. After breakfast we watched Bob the builder. The boys didn't watch much of it thought but rather played with all their new things. They painted with markers and played with garbage trucks. Jacob mostly played with his new lego set. Around 11:00 we headed over to my parents house. My Mom and Dad surprised me with a gift. They gave me a new, non stick skillet - thank you! I tried some coffee using their new coffee machine and it was really good. The boys played with the large foam blocks for a little while. Soon Jacob was asking me to bring in his lego set. He played with that at the table the entire time we were at Nana's house. Adam cuddled by Nana and we watched a Baby Einstein video. At 1:40 I headed over to my OB doctor appointment. Adam came with me but Jacob wanted to stay with Nana. After our appt we went to Kohl's and Menards. Got back to Mom's around 3:30. Adam asked Nana to put in another Einstein video so he watched that. Nana and I built with Jacob's legos. We got home shortly after 5pm. Jacob played with his legos until dinnertime. After dinner he and I sat at the counter and had fun building with legos. Adam enjoyed watched Daddy play Mario Kart. The boys had fun pretending to be police officers and locking Daddy up with handcuffs. They took turns wearing the police jacket that Hailey got Jacob for Christmas. They were tucked in bed shortly after 9pm.

4 comments:

mom s said...

Beautiful duvet cover. It really looks nice on your bed. I'm glad the boys are liking the Policeman jacket now. I wondered if Jacob would ever want to put it on with his expression on Christmas Eve. I figured he would see how fun it could be pretending eventually. Glad you like your new skillet from Mocha. You are a wonderful groomer and we love you.

Melissa said...

So, Officer Jacob, how many speeding tickets did you have to give daddy on you're trip? :)

Melissa said...

So, Officer Jacob, how many speeding tickets did you have to give daddy on you're trip? :)

Vikki's Blog said...

WOw that duvet cover is really nice!!!