CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Nana reading with the boys.


Jacob planting his trees.


Jacob helping with the cookies.




Adam usually asks to go potty after he's been tucked in bed. I think this is a cute picture.

We’d left Jared’s car at my parents house this weekend so this morning we took him there to get his car. Adam, Jacob, and I lay in bed for a little while at Nana’s house. We got to watch Kenzie leave for school on the bus. After breakfast we watched the end of Curious George and then Sid the Science kid. Around 10:30 my parent left for a funeral. The boys had fun playing with cars, Little People toys, and the large foam blocks. We also had fun playing hide and seek. After lunch we lay down to rest for about an hour. My parents got back while we were resting. I did my afternoon run. Jared got there around 2pm and we headed over for my ultrasound appointment. The boys, especially Jacob, enjoyed watching the ultrasound. Jacob right away asked us to remind the lady to give us pictures of the baby. The baby wasn’t very cooperative for good profile pictures but we got some cute pictures of his feet. The ultrasound said he weighs around 2 lbs 14 oz. After the appointment we stopped back at my parents to pick up Jared’s car. The boys were both asleep before we left Nana’s driveway. Jared went into Staples and Meijer while I stayed in the van with the sleeping boys. Then we woke the boys and went out to dinner at Fazoli’s. Got home around 6:30. Jacob had fun planting his Elm tree seeds, which were a gift from Aunt Dorothy. Adam also had fun playing with his pirate treasure box. Jacob’s school winter program is tomorrow and he helped me make chocolate chip cookies to take there. He is excited about the program and has been practicing. The boys had fun building with legos. We also enjoyed playing hide and seek in the dark. Before tucking the boys in bed Jacob wanted to practice his song’s on stage (the couch). After he finished it was Adam’s turn to perform on stage. Tonight I worked on wrapping presents, we've only have a couple left to wrap.

0 comments: