CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Adam put these hockey stick in the couch and said they were his "lebers (levers)"

Jacob driving his semi truck. He said, "When you push forward it goes forward, when you pull back it honks the horn."

Our walk down the road.

This is how we came home.

Watering the garden.









I got up at 6am. Jared and Kenzie left around 6:30. After finishing my exercises I lay down for a little while. Jacob soon joined me in my bed. Then I heard Adam yelling for me. The boys watched their firetruck video. During breakfast Adam came over to me with his arms spread wide saying, “Hug?” As he gave me a hug he said, “Know what? I wuv you.” Then he pretended to be driving as he backed up into the stove saying, “Backward Mater.” The weather was beautiful this morning. I drank my coffee on the deck while watching the boys play out there. Jacob played in a pan with flour and a tractor. Adam had fun on the slide and played with his Bruder truck. It started to warm up so I took the boys inside to get dressed before going back outside. Jacob brought his camera out saying, “When I see a turkey I’m gonna take a picture so I can show you.” We took a short walk down our road. Jacob pushed/pulled the wheel barrel on our walk. Adam asked to ride in the stroller saying, “I tired.” On the walk back home Jacob said he was tired too so he sat by Adam's feet and then pushed the wheel barrel in front of the stroller. When we got back the boys helped me water the garden using their sprinkling cans. The chickens had dug up some of the onions bulbs and cucumber plants, so I replanted them. The boys giggled and ran all over while I chased them with the hose. We came inside at noon for lunch. After lunch Jacob played at the counter with flour. Adam pretended the shopping cart and hockey stick was his fire truck. I worked on laundry. Adam handed me some pretended food saying, “Want one peanit butt-er sandwich? Three dollar.” After I pretended to eat that Adam asked, “One more peanit butt-er sandwich? Three dollar.” After a snack and reading together I tucked Adam in for a nap at 2:30. Jacob rested in his bedroom while playing with foam blocks. Then he played on the computer at PBS kids. Jared came home around 4:45. We went outside on the deck. Daddy lay down with a pillow out there. Jacob also brought out some pillows so he could lay with Daddy. Adam woke up around 5:30. After dinner we went outside to work on the fencing. The boys had lots of fun playing on the tractor. Some of the time they sat next to each other and drove. Other time they sat one in front of the other. The one sitting behind they said was in the “back seat.” It was cute to listen to them talking with each other. They also had fun playing in the grass. Adam liked to fall backwards into the grass and then laugh. Our neighbors stopped to talk with us. The boys were very friendly with them. Jacob made sure to let them know he was soon going to be 4 years old. It was almost 9pm when we came inside. The boys were tucked in bed by 9:30.

2 comments:

LRuss said...

What a beautiful, clear, sunny day. Those outdoor pictures are wonderful and...the kitchen does real well in the bedroom.

Dust Bunny said...

Stars items in the Dead Wings house. Should be quiet as Stars are resting and the Dead Ones are still playing. We will have to save those pictures
DB