CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sitting on Jacob's bench.


Jacob being silly for the camera.



Adam loved swing like this.


Jacob and Adam pretending. I love this picture.


Looks like Jacob's wearing a hat. Adam digging.

Kenzie and Jacob on the third level up. They had fun going down the big tube slides.




I got up to exercise at 6:00. Jacob was awake shortly before 7am, though he lay in his bed until 8:00. We went outside to feed the animals. Then Jacob played with dominoes until Adam woke up at 8:45. We watched Baby Einstein. After breakfast the boys had some fun with their tools. Then we went outside to play on the deck. I put up the gate so the dogs would stay up there with us. The boys had fun playing and riding around on their vehicles while I relaxed and drank my coffee. It was such a beautiful day and the weather was perfect. Adam found a piece of yarn and showed it to me saying, “I pine (find) nake (snake)!” We saw a turkey running down our road. Jacob said, “Gobble, gobble. Grandpa could come down and catch it.” I did some work in the flowerbeds. Jacob liked digging holes with the shovel. Adam played on the tractor. Dad made us a holder for our hose and I put a coat of waterproofing on that. We took a walk down to our mailbox. The boys were excited that they got mail too. Jacob got his High Five magazine and Adam got a book. They proudly carried their mail back to the house. Jacob looked thru his magazine on the walk back. It was lunchtime when we got back. Jacob suggested we have a picnic outside. We ate sandwiches and pretzels on the deck. Then I did a 30-min run out there. Around 1:30 we headed over to Mom’s house where I met Vikki. We are taking the dogs (Truman and Izzy) to the dog park. Mom came along too. After some fun at the dog park we took the boys to play at the playground. Jacob especially enjoyed digging with the big sand scoop. He also loved climbing on the playground. Adam had fun pretending to sell me food and drinks. It always costs $3. I love his expressions and the way he moves his head when he’s pretending. Mom left around 4:00 to pick up Kenzie. She and Kenzie came back with Mocha. We went back to the dog area for a while. At 5:30 we went to Mom’s house for dinner. The boys had fun playing in the basement for a little while. Then Vikki, Kenzie, the boys and I went to another park. The kids played on the playground. Then we took a hike around the pond. At 8:00 I headed home. Jacob fell asleep on the drive and continued sleeping as I tucked him in bed. After tucking Adam in bed I went outside to take care of the animals.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Jacob looks so cute in that second picture. I love it.

Melissa said...

Cute pictures of the boys playing at the park too.

mom s said...

The park pictures are so nice. I'm glad you didn't put the one of me falling in Jacob's hole he dug on. I enjoyed our day at the park.