CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Playing Mario Kart.


Jared tried to mess up my pictures but was unsuccessful.
Jacob tried to stick his tongue out for these pictures (like Daddy) but he too was unsuccessful.











The alarm didn’t go off this morning so I overslept a little, waking up at 6:30. Jacob woke up at 8:00. He ran down to our bedroom to wake Daddy up. Adam was chatting in his bedroom. We went out for drinks and donuts and also walked around Salvation Amy. Daddy took the boys for a walk outside while I looked at clothes. I found myself a few shirts. We got home around 11:30. The boys didn’t eat much for lunch. We went outside to plant some things in the garden. The boys played in the pool and in the sprinkler. It was another cool day, low 70's and breezy. I took the shivering boys inside and changed them into some dry clothes. They cuddled under a blanket on the couch to warm up. We read some books and then I tucked Adam in for a nap. This afternoon we sheared Maude. Jacob had fun playing in the barn while we did that. We got a couple quick downpours of rain and it got very windy. It took us about an hour to finish Maude. We moved the horses into a different paddock. It was 4:30 when we came inside. I did a 30 min run. Jacob played with his forklift and flour at the counter. I sat out on the deck and enjoyed a cup of coffee. It was cool and windy and we heard thunder in the distance. Jared went in the water to look for tadpoles but he didn’t find any. Adam woke up around 5:30. He came out on the deck for a little while. Jacob talked Daddy into playing a game of Mario Kart before dinner. During dinner Jacob went to use the bathroom. He came back saying, “Wow, there’s a lot of junk in there.” I am working on laundry and there are many piles of clothes in there. After dinner the boys enjoyed watching Daddy play Mario Kart. I folded and put away the laundry. Jared was excited about watching the Red Wings game this evening. The boys took a bath before pj time. I washed out one of my creamer containers and Jacob had fun playing with it in the tub. He pretended to make me some cups of coffee and poured in the creamer. After tucking the boys in bed Jared and I went outside to take care of the animals.

5 comments:

Lela said...

Adam has an awesome Red Wings shirt. There are some cute and funny smiles from the boys. All three of them.

uncle dee said...

It is good to know that Kimmy is so much in control in her camera that her pictures cannot be ruined!

I have been wondering about a day when Jacob (and maybe Adam, with some careful supervision) would take all the pictures (a weekend day when Daddy was home)? Then, at the end of the day, he and Adam could dictate the events of the day. How would their blog look compared to a Kimmy-blog?

mom s said...

You captured some great pictures of the boys and daddy too.

Melissa said...

Cute smiles. Glad those great pictures weren't ruined.

Melissa said...

That one of Adam hugging your knees is really cute too.