CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009



After drinks and donuts this morning we went to the grain elevator and the mall. The boys were really excited to play on the train table at Barnes and Noble. From there we went to JoAnn's, Goodwill, and Salvation Army. While I did some shopping in Salvation Army, Jared and the boys took a walk outside. It was a nice, cool day. The boys picked me some flowers (dandelion's). They were excited to take me on their walk and showed me how they stopped to hold Daddy's hand and look for cars when the pavement turned red. It was around 2pm. We decided to go to Dairy Queen which is right next to Salvation Army. The boys enjoyed ice cream cones and Jared and I shared a smoothie. We then went to Home Depot and Meijer. It was around 4pm when we got home. I lay Adam down for a late nap. Jacob played with cars and dominoes. I did a 30 min run. After dinner Vikki, Kenzie, and Josie came over for a visit. Vikki got the boys a train which they had fun playing with. They did well taking turns with the train. We went outside to take care of the animals. They headed home around 8pm.

3 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

I love that pic of the R family pile up. lol its cute! You dont even look squished. Im glad they liked the train. Love ya

mom s said...

I love the family picture too. You all look great and like you're having so much fun together. Love ya

Melissa said...

That is a very cute picture of your all.