CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009


Adam showing Grandpa the baby fish.


Goodbye hugs for Nana.

Playing with the dominos from Aunt "Bippi"

Kenzie found a snake.



Adam loved Kenzie's new pink blanket. He'd tried to tuck it all under his legs to hide it.



Fakers!
Sleeping boys.



I got up to exercise at 6:00. Jacob was up by 7am but lay in bed until around 8:00. Adam woke up soon after that. The boys asked to watch Baby Einstein during breakfast but they couldn’t agree on which one to watch. Adam wanted to watch Baby Shakespeare (the tiger one) but Jacob asked to watch Baby Van Gogh (colors one). Since we watched Shakespeare yesterday I choose Van Gogh. Then Adam complained, “Dat one better” as he pointed to his choice. He was happy to help me push the video into the VCR and Jacob then pushed play. While the boys played with cars and blocks I did some house cleaning. Then the boys played with moon sand. Mom and Grandpa came over for a visit around 11:30. Grandpa wanted to see the chicks so we took a walk to the barn to see them. We came back inside for lunch. The boys showed Nana and Grandpa the baby fish. After lunch Jacob played with moon sand again. Adam rode around on the dump truck. I had a nice visit with Nana and Grandpa. They left around 1:30. Vikki came over this afternoon to spend the day with us. At Salvation Army she found a really nice dominos set for the boys. Jacob played with them a lot today. I tucked Adam in for a late nap but I don’t think he ever went to sleep. Jared picked Kenzie up from Mom’s house after work and she came home with him. We all went outside until around dinnertime. Kenzie found a snake in the flowerbed by our back door. After dinner Jared went outside to do some mowing. Vikki and I made fruit salad. Adam loved it. This evening we had fun playing a game called Phase 10 – Twist. We sure had a lot of fun. We continued playing after the boys were tucked in bed. Vikki and Kenzie headed home around 11pm.

4 comments:

Grandma R said...

Huge monster snake! I'm impressed. No little garter snake. And...No room in the bed with Adam or Jacob. Pretty soon I get to see moon sand. Can we go to Salvation Army?

The Daddy said...

We've played Phase 10 before..its a pretty fun game

mom s said...

Grandpa and I had so much fun with you and the boys yesterday. Those boys are so cute and sweet. Thanks for the yummy lunch, Kimmy, and for the great coffee. I love you all!

Vikki's Blog said...

Yea we had fun at your house too. And thanks for the great coffee I love it too. :o)