CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009
















Our gifts!








Jacob woke up around 7:45am. He rested on the couch while I finished my exercises. Then we played with cars and dominoes for a little while. Jared and Adam were up around 8:30. The boys ate their breakfast while watching Baby Einstein. After breakfast the boys gave me the cards that they'd made for me for Mothers Day. I also got a couple pair of AE pants. Around 9:45 we headed over to my parent's church. On the way there we stopped at Tim Horton's for a capuccino and Timbits for the boys. At church Jacob wanted to sit next to Nana. When I took Adam back to the nursury he cried but stopped soon after I walked away. Jacob choose to sit quietly in the adult service. When I picked Adam up from his class he smiled and then started crying, asking to be held. We got back to Mom's house around noon. Mom, Adam, and I went to Sam's club to get some things for lunch. Adam was happy to ride in Nana's car. When we got back to Mom's my sisters and their family's were there. Jacob was having a great time riding a bike with training wheels. It was a pink bike but Jacob told Daddy he liked that color. We had chicken salad sandwiches for lunch. After a late lunch the kids gave Nana her Mother's day cards and gifts. Around 3pm I lay Adam down for a nap. He was having a hard time falling asleep so Nana rocked him. Then he fell asleep quickly. Jared and Dad went to the basement to play ping pong and the kids also had fun playing down there. Vikki and her family left for awhile. Mom, Mel, and I watched a home video. Jared and Dad went outside to work on putting a new basketball hoop and backboard on the pole. Hailey, Max, and Jacob had fun playing with moon sand. Bruce came over around 5pm. Adam was awake by 5:30. Jared and I went outside to hide Easter eggs. Mel's kids were sick on Easter we decided to do Nana's egg hunt today. The kids were very excited as they ran around the yard collecting eggs. The also enjoyed opening the eggs once we came back inside. It was a nice, cool evening. We went outside and the kids took turns riding the bike and the jeep. Vikki and her family came back while we were outside. Mel and her family left around 8pm. Dad and Jared played some basketball. We went inside and played Phase 10 Twist. Jacob and Adam watched Cars. We got home around 11pm. The boys continued sleeping as we moved them to their beds.

6 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

It was a fun day, Im glad we got to play the game. Nice pics. Love you

The Daddy said...

Was Jared allowed to even go close to the stove??

Mom R said...

Wow. A two wheeler. I'm impressed. Sounds like a great day.

Penny said...

We didn't let Jared turn any burners on. I'm down to three covers now and don't want to lose anymore that way..

mom s said...

You took so many nice pictures of our fun day. I love all the mom and kids pictures on the steps. It sure was a fun day. I have great daughters who are great mothers. I am so thankful and enjoy watching you all with my adorable grandchildren. I am blessed!

Melissa said...

I love all the mom and kid pictures too. That was a good idea. Love ya!