CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

At Aunt "Bippi's house.











Fun with Daddy.




Pretending to be garbage trucks while holding grass behind their backs.


I love Adam's expression as he tries to smile with his eyes open.




I got up at 6:00. After doing my exercises I lay back down for a while. Jared and I were up around 9am. After getting ready and taking care of the animals we headed into town for drinks and donuts. We also got donuts for Vikki, Rody, Kenzie, and the boys. On the way we stopped to drop off Mel’s purse, which she’d left at the reception last night. At Vikki’s the boys watched from the window as we walked to the house. Adam saw the donut box and said, “Mommy and Daddy got donuts!” After they’d finished their donuts we headed over to Mom’s house to pick up the Vibe. On the drive there the boys talked about how much fun they had and also said that they missed us. Before going home Jared stopped at Grandpa’s to sharpen his mower blades. I stayed and visited at Mom’s house for a while. The boys acted very tired. Rody switched our cell phone, giving us Vikki’s old phone. He brought that to Mom’s for me. I gave the boys pushes on the swings. Jacob has learned how to pump his legs really well while swinging. On the drive home Adam said, “Mommy, I ready to go back to Bippi’s house.” Both boys fell asleep in the van and continued sleeping as I moved them to their beds. I did some exercises. Jared mowed some of the lawn. Around 5:30 we woke the boys and headed downtown to watch the firework display. We got there early and enjoyed our time together while waiting until dark. The boys loved running down the big hill near by where we sat. Jared and I put them on our shoulders and ran down the hill a couple times. They both were giggling. The boys ate sandwiches and pretzels for dinner. The temperature was around 60 degrees and it felt cold. We enjoyed listening to the band. They also played oldies music. Jacob showed us some great dance moves. Shortly after 10pm they started the fireworks. The display was great and lasted about 30 minutes. The crowd was much smaller this year due to the weather. We were home before 11:00. Both boys fell asleep on the drive.

0 comments: