CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 3

Boys waiting to pray before breakfast.


Kenzie took these cute pictures of Jacob.





Jared left early this morning. I got up to do my exercises at 6:00. Adam was up around 7:45. I brought him outside with me while I did my last 30 min run. He ate a banana. Then he looked for rocks to put in his bucket. Mom, Kenzie, and Jacob were up at 8:00 and Vikki was up soon after them. After breakfast we took a walk with Vikki. The boys each carried a handle of my bathroom bag on the walk back to our site. Jacob and Adam went in Kenzie’s tent for a little while and then came out to play in the dirt. Kenzie, the boys, and I went for a bike ride. After our ride the kids colored at the table in the camper. Then Nana, the boys, and I went on another bike ride. We then took a hike on the nature trail. We came back to eat a late lunch. Then the boys and I lay down for a nap. They both fell asleep quickly. Vikki, Kenzie, and Nana went golfing. Jacob woke up after about an hour of sleeping. He played with tractors. Kenzie and I played a couple games of dice while I did an hour run. Vikki and Mom went to the grocery store. Adam woke up around 5pm. He was really cuddly after waking up. Kenzie and Jacob did some more coloring. It started sprinkling outside. We took a walk to the playground and the boys got to use their umbrellas. Jared arrived just after we started eating dinner. Mom left and will be back tomorrow evening. We went for a swim in the indoor pool. Jacob prefers to swim in the outdoor pool. He played on the pool steps. Adam had lots of fun in the pool with me. He does great swimming when I support him with my hand under his belly. Jared didn’t go in because of his burned leg. We got back to our site around 9pm. The kids ate a snack and played. We were in bed by 10pm.

Jacob typing again


2t2n2a2n2g2e2r2p2s2i2y2m2m2o2m

4 comments:

Mom R said...

Is there a picture of the burn. Makes me wonder about it.

Jared said...

There is no picture but I'll have kimmy take one of the scab that's formed. It was pretty nasty. Leg seemed to actually indent where the burn was...now its scabbed over so it does not appear that way any more.

Melissa said...

Love the picture of the boys all ready to pray. Cute!

eric said...

wow here too