CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 4








The kids didn’t fall asleep until around 11:00. Adam lay between Jared and I for much of the night. We found out that he is a very busy sleeper. Jared left for work and set a timer for me to wake up at 6:00. The boys were up by 7:00. They played while I finished my exercises. Kenzie and Vikki were up at 9:00. After breakfast the boys rode their bikes and we walked to the bathrooms. They then had fun at the small playground. Kenzie, the boys, and I went on a bike ride. Adam rode in the bike cart while Jacob rode his tricycle. Jacob rode by the cart and talked cute with Adam. Jacob’s legs got tired after awhile so we came back to camp to drop off his tricycle and he rode in the cart with Adam. We took a bike ride to the big playground. Kenzie and Jacob had fun playing tag. Around lunchtime we headed back to eat. At 1:30 I lay down with the boys who were very tired. They both fell asleep very quickly. Kenzie helped me trim Mocha’s hair. I ran while playing a game of dice with Kenzie. When Jacob woke up at 3:30 he also woke up Adam. The boys watched the neighbor chopping wood. We went for another bike ride. The boys wanted to follow the sewer tractor (they called it a cement truck). Vikki joined us and we rode our bikes to the camp store and then around the campground. It was another cool day. At 5:30 we came back to get dinner ready. Vikki, Kenzie, and I got a fire started. Mom and Jared got there soon after 6pm. After dinner Jared and I walked with Truman while the boys rode their bikes. Vikki met up with us and we took the boys to play at the playground. Then we took a long walk around the campground. We came back and sat around the fire. We roasted marshmallows and made smores. The kids enjoyed hot chocolate. Jared and the boys went to bed around 10pm. Mom Vikki, Keznie, and I talked by the fire. I did my morning exercises so I could go with Jared to take care of the animals early in the morning.

Jacob typing more

3t3n3a3n3g3e3r3p3s3i3y3m3m3o3m3

1 comments:

Eric said...

Its in here too. looks like the family is a little slow figureing this out