CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009


















I woke up late this morning and didn’t start my exercises until 7:00. Jared got up around the same time and went outside to take care of the animals. Adam woke up shortly before 9:00 and he cuddled on the couch with Daddy. I got Jacob up at 9:00 and we had to hurry to get to church on time. I took the boys back to class and as I told Adam I'd be back soon he started crying. He stopped crying before I even left the room. On the way home from church we stopped at meijer for a few groceries. Jacob rode his bike in the driveway. I picked weeds from the garden. We went inside and had pizza for lunch. After lunch we went back outside. Jared moved some broiler chickens into a different coop (the last group goes tomorrow.) I started cleaning out the garage. Jacob helped me spray things off with the hose to clean them. We got out all the camping things. Adam played on the fort. I went inside to wash camping things like camping pans, silverware, and plates. Jared continued working on the garage. The boys stayed outside to play. They came in around 2:00 as I was just finishing. We relaxed inside for about an hour before going back outside to set up the tent. We had a fun time setting it up. The boys helped Daddy hammer in the steaks. After it was up we took the boys inside. They were really excited and had a fun time in there. We came back inside at 5:00. I did a 30 min run. Daddy and the boys played Mario Kart on the Wii. After dinner I worked on folding and putting away the laundry. The boys played inside for a while and then went outside with Daddy. I cleaned up the kitchen and rest of the house. The boys played in the tub until pj time. I made beds in the tent as we are sleeping out there tonight.

0 comments: