CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009














I got up at 6:00. Jacob woke up crying and saying, “But I really wanted one of them circle thing.” He asked for a hug and then quickly fell back to sleep. The boys woke up at 9:00. After breakfast we got out the Lincoln logs to build with. Adam asked me to get out the little people things. He loaded up the school bus with Lincoln logs. I got some more bananas on the dehydrator. We watched the Copper Harbor video from last year. After lunch we went outside. I weeded the garden. The boys had fun in the ride on pickup truck and also played in the sand. We took the horses some apples. It was snack time when we came back inside. The boys ate their snacks while I read them the High Five magazine that Jacob got in the mail. I lay Adam down for a nap and Jacob rested while playing with his cars on the window ledge in his bedroom. We put a blanket over his bed and he also had fun in there. I got a chickens, carrots, and potatoes in the roaster for dinner. Then I did a 30 min run. I sat by Jacob while he played Curious George games on the computer. We had fun mixing colors and painting pictures. Jared got home at 5pm. Adam woke up soon after and played with his cars. We then got out the marble maze set that Vikki is letting us use. The boys really liked that and we played with it until dinner was ready. After dinner we took a trip to a car dealership to test drive one of their vehicles. We also stopped at Home Depot. It was 8:45 when we got home. As we pulled into our driveway we noticed a fox right by the chicken coop. Several chickens were just standing around near it. There weren't any chicken's missing. The boys were tucked in bed by 9:30.

0 comments: