CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jacob making sailboats.

Fun way to blow bubbles.



Trying out our new canoe.





About to go in the puddle and then my camera died.


I got up at 6:00 to exercise. After exercising I folded some laundry until the boys woke up around 8:30. After breakfast they had fun playing at the counter with playdoh. Around 10am we headed over to Nana’s house. The boys played together with the cars, and Little People toys. They also had fun with blocks. Mom got there around 11:30. We cut off the end of some water bottles and then rubber banded a washcloth over it. Then we mixed some soap and water and had fun playing with our new soap foam blowers – a great idea that Mom read about at the doctor’s office. Adam didn’t want to do much blowing but sure enjoyed playing with the bubbles. We came inside for lunch. I did a little sewing using Mom’s machine after lunch. Around 1:45 I headed over to my OB doctor appointment. The appointment went well. From there I went to Mel’s house to pick up a few things. We had a nice visit. I stopped at meijer before going back to Mom’s. Jared got there soon after I did. We helped Mom and Dad set up their pop up camper that pulls behind the motorcycle. Dad and Jared played some ping pong until dinner was ready. The boys also had fun playing down in the basement. We’d planned on buying a canoe so we went to town to purchase that. Back at Mom’s we got to tried it out in the neighbors pond. Papa and Nana also got a turn. We got home shortly after 9pm. There is a opossum in the live trap tonight.

4 comments:

mom s said...

Such a fun day with you all. It was fun watching you and the boys do the foaming bubbles and I loved the canoe ride. You are going to have so much fun with that. You put nice pictures on of the fun day.

Wise Mom R said...

Wow...Boat owners. Looks like fun to me. Kimmy...I hope you get in the back of the boat sometime. See you after two sleeps.

Eric said...

dont you mean there is now a dead oppossume in the live trap..well it maybe still alive after jared stikes out again

Melissa said...

Nice pictures of the canoo ride. Bubbles look like fun.