CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Here is Jacob holding our silkie chick.





I got up at 6:00. Jacob woke up shortly after 7am but stayed in his bed until around 8:00. Then he came and cuddled between us in our bed. We had to wake up Adam to make it to church on time. Adam did good in his class today. He only pouted as I left. Jacob was in a different class today because some teachers were gone. We stopped at meijer for groceries before going home. I wasn’t feeling good so I lay down on the couch for a while. Both boys brought me some pillows. Daddy and the boys ate pizza for lunch. After lunch Jared went outside to mow the lawn. The boys both were acting very tired. We read a book and I had them lay down for naps at 1:45. Jacob didn'y fall asleep but play quietly with cars while lying in bed. Adam slept for 4 hrs. I did a 1hr run. I’ve felt nauseous a lot today and very tired. I lay on the couch while Daddy, Jacob, and I watched the dump truck video. Then we went outside. It was a nice, cool day. I cleaned out and vacuumed the van. Jared spread grass on the garden. He found a frog and put it in a bucket for Jacob. Jacob put grass in the bucket for it. The fox killed 3 of our chickens last night and also dug up one of our dead ones. Were using the killed chickens for bait, but it will be hard to trap. Adam came outside for a short time until dinner. After dinner I felt sick so I rested on the couch. Jacob rubbed my head and Adam sat on me. Daddy held their hands while they took turns jumping on the exercise ball. We went outside so the boys could let the frog go. They had fun in the tub until pj time. They were tucked in bed by 9:30.

7 comments:

grandma R said...

bad, bad, bad fox.

Eric said...

yeah bad fox bad fox..guess the chickens are going to be spending some time inside till jared gets the fox.

mom s said...

I'm praying the foxes free chicken dinners end soon. Go get him Jared!!!

Too bad you're feeling nauseated. Good sign though!!! I'm glad you are resting when you're tired. If you need my help let me know. Love ya!

Mom R!!! said...

Whoa...Mom s said good sign. Is that a good sign for twin girls? She should know. Just thinking, maybe way to much.

The Mommy said...

Lela-- Nausea is considered a good sign of a healthy pregnancy... twins, boys, girls, or otherwise! You're definitely thinking too much. :-)

Penny said...

We grandma's are having fun aren't we? Keep having fun thinking...I sure am...

Melissa said...

Pretty chicken.