CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009






After exercising I worked on packing. Then I spread preen in the flowerbeds. Jacob and Adam woke up around 9:00. We made a trip in our pjs to the post office to put a hold on our mail while were gone. The boys were very talkative with the lady there. On the drive home Adam said, “I see a flag in dat field.” Then he said, “I tell you when I see nother one Mommy.” The boys watched Bob the builder during breakfast. I worked on packing until lunchtime. After lunch we went back outside. The boys got really wet having fun with the hose. It was a very warm day. I put a couple coats of rain-x on the van windows. Then I filled up all the animal waterers. Adam stuck his head in the chicken’s water bowl. We went inside around 2:30. After changing the boys into dry clothes they ate a snack. We read a book and I tucked Adam in for a nap. Jacob rested in his bedroom and played with his bruder vehicles and blocks. I did a 1hr run. Then Jacob and I went outside to work on fill all the animal’s food dishes. Jared got home around 4:45. Adam was awake went we came inside. Jacob is really excited about our camping trip. He was acting goofy and did lots of dancing and singing. He wanted us to sit on the couch so he could perform for us. After dinner Jared and I packed our back. Then we loaded up the rest of the van and got the canoe back on top. The boys had fun in the tub this evening. They were tucked in bed around 9:30. Jared and I got the cooler packed. The alarm is set for 2:30am. We’ll be back in a couple weeks. Were so EXCITED!!!!

2 comments:

mom s said...

Have a really fun vacation. You are all loved and will sure be missed.

eric said...

have fun