CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

7-17-09





Pictures from my uncle's wedding







I’ve been feeling real nauseous during my exercises in the mornings. After I finishing them I lay down in bed for a little while. Jacob soon crawled under the covers by me. He gave my belly hugs and kisses for the baby. We pretended our hands were spiders that tickled. Adam woke up around 9:00. Jacob got his High Five magazine and we followed the recipe for Maple Syrup French toast. The boys loved eating those for breakfast. I gave both boys a little hair trim this morning. While relaxing with a coffee I watched the boys play with the marble maze. Then I set something up for them to put their marbles in. As I was packing the van I noticed the car seats were missing. I realized they were still in the Vibe, which Jared took to work this morning. I called to let Jared know and he quickly drove home to give us the car seats. The boys were excited to see Daddy even if it was only for a short time. After lunch I finished packing and then we headed over to Vikki’s house. The boys were very excited to be spending the night there. They were cheering on our drive and arguing about who was more excited. They also argued about what things a forklift can lift up. Adam tried to tell Jacob that it could lift up a bus, barn, or the field. On the way we stopped at meijer for a few things. We got to Vikki’s house around 1:45. Rody was there but soon left for work. Kenzie is watching the boys until Vikki gets out of work at 3:30. I lay Adam down for a nap but he never did go to sleep. I met Jared at Mom and Dad’s house at 3pm. We drove with my parents for my uncles wedding. The wedding was very nice and we had a nice time visiting with family. We got home around 12:00am.

2 comments:

Camping Grandma said...

Adam is looking like such a big kid. Lots of changes lately, I would say. See you later this week. Yahoo. Well, Sunday...I guess that's next week.

mom s said...

You are always so fast at getting your pictures on. You took nice ones of the wedding. Fun time! Glad the boys had fun with Aunt Bippi, Uncle Rody and Kenzie. Love ya!