CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Adam trying to get the last bit of his ice cream.

Adam eating a piece of watermelon.


Playtime with Daddy.

Jacob loves jumping over Daddy.
Adam tries but lands on his head.



Jacob came to cuddle in bed with me after I was done exercising. Adam woke up shortly after 9am. Jacob brought his barn to the counter saying, “Adam, I will find you some things to play with too.” They played with the barn for a little while before breakfast. Adam said, “I wanna watch John Deere tractors.” They watched the tractor video during breakfast. After breakfast I worked on packing the boys bags for our trip. Jacob built a tent, which he called their chicken coop. They pretended to be chickens and said, “Try to catch the chickens!" So I chased them around the house. They also had fun playing in the tunnel. After lunch the boys pretended to be selling ice cream. Adam asked, “Mommy you want ice cream?” I said yes and asked him how much it cost. He replied, “Two dollars.” They also said they were serving dog ice cream for Truman and Kate. They also had fun playing with their tools. At 2:00 we read books and I tucked Adam in for a nap. Jacob rested while play with cars and foam block. He also drew on his pixter. I did a 30 min run. Then I worked on sewing patches on the boys Copper Harbor sweatshirts. Jacob had fun playing with all my buttons. He also liked helping to hand me things that I needed from the sewing box. Jared got home around 6pm. Adam woke up just after that. The boys played with foam blocks until dinner was ready. After dinner I rested on the couch for a little while. The boys colored me a picture with crayons. Then they got out the fire truck playhut and had fun pretending to be firemen. I enjoy watching them play together. After cleaning up the house I scooped the boys some ice cream. Then I cut up a watermelon. Adam loves fruit and kept asking for more watermelon. After I’d hand him a piece he’d say, “Thanks, your welcome.” Lately he’s been adding a quick “Your welcome” after saying thanks. While I finished cutting the watermelon to put in a container, the boys had fun playing with Daddy. At bedtime Jacob said, “I wanna give Adam a hug.” After they gave each other a really big hug they went for a kiss. They had to try again to get it right on the lips. They were tucked in bed by 9:15

4 comments:

eric said...

I can jump over jared too..I'll land on his belly

uncle dee said...

But, Eric, landing on his head causes less damage.

eric said...

true his head is pretty empty

Mother of two said...

Hey;...you are talking about my last born and your little brother. YOu only have one. Chill out.