CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009








Last night it took the boys about an hour to fall asleep. They were so excited to be sleeping in the tent. Jared and I played triominos in the front area of our tent. We went to bed shortly after 10:00. It was a cold night and both boys ended up sleeping between us on the mattress. The alarm went off shortly before 6:00. We took the boys inside and they slept in their beds until we were ready to leave. I did some exercises while Jared loaded up the chickens. We left around 7:00 to take the chickens to Sarah’s. Both boys slept with their blankets over their heads for much of the car ride. Jared left for work around 8:30. After eating breakfast the boys played with their tools. We watched the tractor video. Then Jacob sat at his desk to draw with markers. He drew a semi truck filled with groceries and other items (pictured below). Adam drew a racetrack. I tried to scan his drawing but he used mostly pink and that wouldn't scan for some reason. Shortly after 11:00 we headed over to Salvation Army. I found some warm blankets to bring on our camping trip. The boys ate a packed lunch in the car. We went to pick up my prescription and then to meijer for groceries. The boys seemed very tired. Adam fell asleep on the drive home. I tucked him in bed at 2:30. Jacob seemed very tired so I had him lay in bed while resting today. He played quietly with a couple cars but didn’t fall asleep. I did a 30 min run. Jared got home around 4pm. I woke up Adam and we all headed over to pick up the chickens. Jacob fell asleep before we got there. He slept for about 2 hrs. Adam played outside while Jared and I worked on weighing and then packing the chickens in the freezer. We ate a late dinner. After dinner we went outside to take down the tent. The boys liked helping us roll on the tent to get out the air. The boys were tucked in bed around 9:15 though Jacob didn’t fall asleep until almost 11:00.



1 comments:

Melissa said...

Try taking a picture of Adam's picture with your camera. That's what I always do and it turns out when Max uses yellow marker on yellow paper. I just turn off my flash so there isn't a glare. If it's too dark, I take it near a window.