CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 10





















I got up to exercise at 6:00. Nana and Adam were up at 8:15. Adam was cuddly this morning. Kenzie and Jacob slept in until 9:30. After breakfast we took a walk around the campground. Papa came around noon and ate lunch with us. The boys sure were excited to see him. After lunch Nana, Kenzie, the boys, and I went swimming. Mom and I took turns playing pool tag with Kenzie or playing with the boys. We stayed in the pool for almost 2 hrs. Before going back to camp we went in the indoor Jacuzzi. There was a cooler Jacuzzi that the boys could go in though they only wanted to stand on the steps. I lay down with the boys for a late nap. Adam was asleep very quickly. Jacob and I got up and he played with cars. He pretended they were going to the grocery store as he told me all the things that were on the grocery list. I did my afternoon exercises. Nana took Jacob to get an ice cream cone. After they came back Nana and I played a couple games of dice. Jacob pretended with the cooler and stroller. Jared came shortly before dinnertime. After dinner we took the paddleboats out on the pond. Nana, Adam, and I were in one boat while Daddy and Jacob in the other. Jared was trying to push our boat under the fountain. We then went for a bike ride. When we got back to our site we worked on taking down the screen tent. The kids had fun with the last of the sparklers. I made them some hot chocolate and we made smores.

0 comments: