CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009






I lay down after my exercises. Jacob cuddled in bed with me until 9:00. We went outside to let the young chicks out of their stall. Jared left for work early this morning and it was a little too dark to let them loose. They sure do enjoy getting out during the day. I helped Jacob catch the silkie chick. He loves that chick and says its his favorite. I carried the camp kitchen inside and Jacob helped me pack some things in it. Then Jacob played with his automoblox. Adam woke up calling for me shortly after 10:00. When I walked in his bedroom he said, “I call you. You hear me call you? Daddy here?” The boys made some cinnamon sugar and then they sprinkled some on their toast. They ate breakfast while watching the tractor video. After eating they played some more with the automoblox. I worked on packing. The morning seemed to go by quickly. The boys had fun painted (with water) their color changing matchbox cars until lunchtime. After lunch they rode around together on the dump truck. They hooked the dog leash from the dump truck and pulled things around with it. Around 1pm we headed into town. First we stopped at Tim Horton’s and then we went to the bank. From there we stopped to get an oil change. As we left Jacob said, “That was fun.” We also went to Salvation Army, Walmart, and Meijer. Jared met us at Meijer on his way home from work. He finished our shopping with us. We got all the shopping done for our camping trip. We got home around 5:30. While dinner was cooking I finished packing the camp kitchen. After dinner we went outside. Our neighbor, Jim, came over to get eggs. He is going to be letting the chickens out in the morning and locking them up at night while were gone. Jared showed him the usual hiding places for eggs because he will be collecting them also. The boys were very excited to see Jim. Adam gave him a hug and Jacob gave him a high five. As he was leaving Zeck came over. Jared went over with him the things to do for the animals while were gone. We came inside soon after 8pm. The boys were tucked in bed by 9:00. Adam asked if Truman could sleep in his bedroom so I put Truman in there until he was asleep.

6 comments:

eric said...

Any luck with fox or is Jared having the same luck as he did with the skunk

uncle dee said...

Oh, no! How long will the blog be dark for this camping trip???

LRuss said...

It could be two weeks unless the blog can be accessed from the town computers. I think it can but we'll see what Kimmy decides to do. She might want a complete vacation. Only KImmy knows for sure. It's finish up day at the Russell's house. I wish we could leave on Friday?

Eric said...

uncle dee you still have the other blogs to read..nolans and andrew and noah's

Kimmy said...

This blog will be in the dark for 2 weeks. But there will be an overload of post and pictures when we return I'm sure:) Lela, I wish we could leave Friday too. We'll see ya soon! First thing Jacob asked this morning was "How many more sleeps til Copper Harbor?"

Kimmy said...

Eric, I wish we had the same luck we did with the skunk, cause than the fox would be in the trap.