CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009














I got up to exercise at 6am. Jacob woke up soon after 8:00. He and I cuddled in bed. As we lay there he rubbed my face. Then he asked, “Whats baby saying?” He gave my belly (the baby) several hugs. Jacob looked out the window and said, “It’s a beautiful day out there.” We went outside to take care of the animals. The goats are getting into the area where we feed a group of broiler so I fixed that. It took about an hour to feed. Adam was awake when we came in. The boys watched the tractor video during breakfast. Jacob talked to my belly saying, “Hi baby, were watching the tractor video.” The boys got out their matchbox cars and Jacob made a track from the road set for them to push their cars on. Then they had fun with their Little People toys. Last night I forgot and left a dirty diaper on the bathroom floor. Well, I’ll never forget again because Kate found it and ripped it apart all over the bathroom floor. After lunch the boys and I had fun playing catch with their beanbags. They sure were giggling a lot. Around 1:30 we headed into town. We went to Salvation Army and found a nice bike for Jacob. Then we went to Tim Horton’s. I got a coffee and the boys got donuts. We also went to the store for some groceries. Got home around 4:30. I lay Adam down for a late nap. Jacob rested while drawing with markers at his desk. I gave Kate a bath because she smelled terrible and must have rolled in something outside. After Jacob was done resting he got out his tools to play with. We went outside to take care of the animals. Kate rolled in something smelly again so she got another bath. I woke up Adam up and gave the boys a snack to hold them over until dinner. We met Jared at Fazoli’s for dinner close to 8pm. Then Jared put training wheels on Jacob’s new bike and we headed over to a parking lot to let him ride it around. We didn’t get home until 9:45. The boys were tucked in bed shortly after 10pm.

0 comments: