CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Adam rocking Jacob in the chair.

Me and my boys.

They thought it was fun to set the camera timer so we tried it again.

Playing in the sand.


"Mommy, he's stepping on my road!"

Adam waiting to catch Jacob.


Jacob likes to rub his butt in the sand because he says it helps him go faster down the slide. Who taught him that - Kenzie?

Playing in our house under the fort.

Adam waving goodbye as he walks out the door.

This is how Jacob takes his tractor in the grass.

"Look at my tiny steering wheel (a penny)."

Funny boy.

Jacob's backhoe.

This is how they have fun on the truck together.

Playing with Daddy.


Adam pouting.

I got up at 6am to exercise. Adam was up around 8:15. We cuddled in my bed with Truman for a little while. Soon Jacob came in the room and Adam said, “Jay-ub in here!” Today was Adam’s day to pick out the video that they watch during breakfast. He chose the fire truck video. Jacob tried to talk him into watching the tractor video by telling him good parts in the video and reminding him about the stinky cows as he plugged his nose. Adam still chose the fire truck video. After that video was over Jacob asked Adam if he wanted to watch the tractor video. Of course Adam said yes so Jacob said, "Mommy, Adam says he wants to watch the tractor video too." We watched that video also this morning. Adam pointed out the window and said, “Them clouds not moobin (moving).” The boys played with their matchbox cars while sitting on the floor by the couch. It was another nice, cool day outside. The boys had fun playing in the sandbox. Adam went under the fort and said, “This my house Mommy.” Jacob thought we should spread out the blanket under there and pretend it was our house. He pretended to be the Daddy and gave Adam and I kisses goodbye before he left for work. As he headed over to his tractor Adam said, “Me too!” and also drove around on his tractor. Jacob likes to push his tractor in the grass because it’s difficult for him to pedal out there. I was sitting in our house and the boys came back saying they were home from work. Soon they were off to work again. Adam went to give me a kiss goodbye but stopped first to say, “I Daddy.” The boys always remembered to take their lunches from the fridge (fort stairs). When I asked Jacob how his day at work was he told me he ate lunch with egg salad, pretzels, and pop in it. Adam stood at the door, waved, and said, “Bye." Before leaving he grabbed his lunch from the fridge and said, “I gitting my lunch, Bye.” We took a walk down our road. The boys stopped to throw rocks in the ditch. We got back around noon and went inside for lunch. The boys liked watching me cut up a pineapple. Jacob asked if pineapples grow on pine trees. This afternoon Jacob enjoyed taking pictures with his digital camera. The boys built a house by the rocking chair as they lined up some toys. The tool box was their door. We went outside on the deck. The boys took turns playing on the pickup truck. Then Jacob asked Adam if he wanted to ride in back. Adam said yes and they sure had fun playing together like this. They pretended they were going to the store to buy me presents. Jacob said, “We went to the store and got you some presents, two hockey sticks and a backhoe, a real backhoe. You wanna open them?” They went back to the store several times to get me presents. Jacob enjoyed watching me open my gifts. I did a 30 min run out there. Around 2pm the boys ate a snack. Then we read books. I tucked Adam in for a nap around 2:30. Jacob rested while coloring. He also had fun with blocks and his barn. Jacob made up a cute song which he called, "I Love Kenzie." Jacob did some jumping exercises on the bed and then would ask me to feel his heart. We went outside until Jared got home around 5pm. Daddy and Jacob played some Mario Kart. Adam woke up shortly before dinnertime. Jacob and Adam had fun riding the pickup truck around on the deck. After dinner we went outside. The boys played in the sand. Daddy taught Jacob to use wax paper on the slide and then they had fun sliding down fast on their pieces of wax paper. We came inside shortly before 8pm. The boys played in the tub until pj time.

7 comments:

LRuss said...

The pictures of you three are really nice. I bought a pentex digital camera yesterday. I need to learn how to post on the blog. It's a great little camera. Three more sleeps and I'm gone.

The Daddy said...

I was wondering if somebody was going to teach the boys the wax paper trick about going down the slide..its a good think Kimmy was cutting the pineapple when Jacob asked that question..if he had asked that question to his dad or any of his uncles on daddies side of the family they would have said yes Jacob they do grow on pinetrees.

mom s said...

The pictures you took with the self-timer turned out great. You are much faster than your mom. You look so relaxed too.
Nice that Adam can ride in the back of the truck while Jacob drives.

uncle dee said...

Adam pouts?

Kimmy said...

Lela, have fun with your new digital camera and also on your trip!

Kimmy said...

Adam sure can get that bottom lip out. It's too funny. I tease him about it and then he usually starts laughing.

Melissa said...

I love the pictures of you and your boys. Funny how Jacob thought pineapples grow on trees.