CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009




I was up at 6am to exercise. Around 7:00 Jacob came walking down the hallway with his arms open wide to give me a hug. After a hug I tucked him back in bed. He lay there quietly until almost 8:00. When I went in to get Adam out of his crib he said, “Bippi hug me, kiss me, back in crib.” Last night she went into his bedroom to give him a hug and kiss goodnight. After breakfast we headed into town for our Saturday am drinks and donuts. Lately, when we get in the car (as I am buckling Adam’s car seat), Adam says “Don’t leab (leave) us Daddy.” We also walked around the tent sale at Dunham’s. It was around 10:30 when we got back home. Soon we headed over to make an appointment with the Amish lady who butchers our chickens. She was working on some while we were there and the kids were plucking out the feathers. We stopped at Joni’s house for a visit and also to see if we could use her chicken cages for hauling our broilers. We have an appointment for 30 chickens on Monday morning. It was nice to visit with Joni. She took us to see her horses and miniature donkey. The boys ate a packed lunch while we were out. Jacob fell asleep on the drive home. He continued sleeping on the couch. I read books with Adam and then we cuddled in the rocking chair for a while. Around 2pm I tucked him in for his nap. Jared mowed the lawn. I did a 30 min run. Jacob slept for about 2 ½ hrs. He and Daddy watched Stewart Little. Jared and Jacob went outside to take care of the animals while I prepared dinner. Adam woke up at 5:30. He had his socks off and was pretending one was a car.. He said, “Cars drive up here and down” as he pushed his car (sock) up his piled blanket and down. His blanket was bunched up with a little opening. The second sock was covering the opening and Adam told me it was a gate as he neatly put it in front of the opening. He opened the gate and pushed his car inside. After dinner we headed over to Gander Mountain and Dicks. We had a good time walking thru those stores. We stopped at Grandpa’s to see if we could use his scale for weighing the chickens. Jacob and Adam wanted to go in and say hi. On the drive home Jacob took off his shoes and pretended one of them was a VCR. He asked me what movie I wanted to watch and gave me some choices. Then he'd push some buttons on the bottom of his shoe to start the video. I'd open my viser mirror (tv) to watch what was playing. He'd tell me some funny parts coming up so we could laugh together. Then Adam wanted his shoe off so he could pretend the same way. We got home at 9:30.

0 comments: