CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009









The "clean up train"













Hailey's dance recital (she's the second over from the left (in back).





Adam pretending to be sleeping.


Adam sleeping.

Jacob and Max had to be separated last night. At 10:30, when we thought they were sleeping, they were quietly playing. Neither one complained about being separated and fell asleep quickly after they were. This morning I got up at 6:00. Jacob woke up shortly after 8:00 and asked to peek in the bedroom at Max. He was excited to see if Max was awake, and he was. The boys watched the tractor video during breakfast. They were both talking goofy as they ate. As soon as they were finished eating they brought out the Bruder vehicles and asked for the foam blocks. Then they sat at the table and played with matchbox cars. We went outside until lunchtime. The boys had fun spraying the hose. They watered my plants. Jacob made fountains using the hose in the pool. Max played in the sandbox. He liked digging and filling up the dump truck with sand. After lunch the boys helped me pick up toys in the living room. They held the foam block bag between them as they drove their train around saying, “clean up train” and making lots of train sounds. They'd stop to pick up a few foam blocks and put them in the bag. I held some foam blocks in my shirt and the train would come pick up my load. They also liked when I pretended to be a crane. After cleaning up I helped the boys get in their suits and we went back outside. They had a great time playing in the pool. Max had the biggest smile on his face as he took a turn spraying the hose. He found a square piece of wood had come out from the workshop. He really liked it and asked if he could keep it. He was very happy when I told him he could take it home. We came inside at snack time and read some books. Max asked to sleep with his piece of wood. He fell asleep very quickly. Jacob rested in his bedroom. I did a 30 min run. Max slept for almost 2 hrs. Jacob went in the room and they gave each other a big hug. Max asked me to put his piece of wood somewhere so it wouldn't get lost. I packed it in his bag. After the boys ate a snack we headed over to Mom’s house. Papa took the boys outside to play on the swing set. Jared was soon there and we watched the boys play in the sandbox. Then I went inside to help Mom get dinner ready. Mom and I left at 6:15 to go to Hailey’s dance recital. We picked up Kenzie on the way. It was a fun evening. Hailey did such a great job. We went down to get pictures and give her some flowers. She sure was excited. On the way back to Mom’s house we stopped at Tim Horton’s. The young boys were all sleeping. Dad and Jared were watching tv. Kenzie came home with us to spend the night.

6 comments:

mom s said...

It sure was a fun night. Thanks Jared for watching all the boys with dad and for having the house so clean when we got home.
I love the pictures of the boys in the pool. They sure love the water this year. Looks like they had fun playing together. Can't wait to see Melissa's pictures of Adam's stay at her house. Love ya!
Thanks for all your help making dinner.

The Daddy said...

Hopefully Jared didn't have to turn on the stove? I'm sure Penny doesn't want to lose anymore covers

uncle dee said...

Great funny pictures. You certainly have some great posers in your family!

I like the new background, Kimmy.

Kimmy said...

No, Mom and I took care of dinner before we left:)

Kimmy said...

Thanks Uncle Dee

Melissa said...

Cute pictures. I love the "clean up train" the boys made.