CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009











Jacob just smelled Adam's stinky diaper.


Jared and Kenzie left at 6:30. I finished my exercises around 8:30. The boys slept in until almost 9:00. They watched the tractor video during breakfast. Then they played with the play kitchen. They like to make me cups of coffee with cream. Adam brought out the tools and they played with them for a while. Jacob said he was cutting down trees. We went outside. It was a nice, cool day. While the boys played in the sandbox I got Sammy out to feed him some grain. The boys came over to pet him and took turns holding his lead rope. Then they picked flowers (dandelions) and put them in Jacob’s pedal tractor. Jacob said, “You wanna see the prettiest flowers Adam and me ever picked? I picked the big ones and Adam picked the little ones.” As Adam handed me one he said, “I picked one, here.” Adam had a messy diaper so we headed inside around lunchtime. The boys played with blocks. Jacob told me he was building a zoo. I got out their zoo animals and they had fun playing with them too. Around 1:30 we headed into town for chick food and groceries. Back at home I unloaded groceries and we read books together. I tucked Adam in for a late nap. Jacob rested while coloring with markers and then played with his trucks. I did a 30-min run. Jacob played Curious George games on the computer. Jared got home around 5pm. We went out on the deck for a little while. Jacob propped the front wheels of his pickup truck onto the back of a tipped chair. He used the broom handle as his lever and called this his backhoe. We had to wake Adam up for dinner. After dinner we went outside. The boys played in the sand while I fed Sammy his grain. Jared took care of the animals. As Daddy and Jacob searched for eggs Adam asked, “You find some eggs?” We got a dozen eggs today. Adam carried one of them to the house for us. As he held it close he let me know he was being careful and wouldn’t drop or crack it. We came inside at 8pm. The boys talked Daddy into playing Mario Kart. Adam brought me some note cards asking, “Cut with scissors Mommy?” He sat at the table cutting up the note cards. The boys were tucked in bed around 9:15.

3 comments:

LRuss said...

Adam seems to be looking older every day. What a cute little boy and Jacob plays the big brother well. Adam and Sammy are my screen saver.

mom s said...

Thanks for putting the picture of Sammy eating his grain on. I sure love that horse. I love those two cute adorable boys even more...
All the pictures are so nice. I'm so glad Sammy is gentle so the boys can help with him. They sure have good farm experiences. Love ya!

Melissa said...

Nice pictures of Sammy and Adam.